Lower Gwynedd Township Parks & Recreation Departments takes pride in providing the community the opportunity to live a healthy lifestyle at affordable rates while creating and maintaining friendly and fun activities for the whole family. Our continuing goal is to enrich our community through excellent parks, a variety of walking trails, programs and services.
- Preregistration is required for all programs unless otherwise indicated.
- Registration are accepted at the Township Building or via mail with payment and completed form(s).
- No phone registrations are accepted
- Registration forms can be found at the link for All Other Recreation Programs. Forms will download after clicking on the links.
- Full payment must accompany each registration for it to be accepted. Registrations are accepted as space permits.
We accept cash, checks (please make checks payable to Lower Gwynedd Township), and credit cards there is a service fee for paying by credit cards. We do not accept debit cards. There will be a $25 service charge on all returned checks.
All refunds by the registrant that are granted will be charged a $5 administrative fee. Full refunds will be issued only if the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program.
Programs are subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other reasonable causes.
The Parks & Recreation Department may take photos of program participants or park visitors. Please be aware that there photos are for Township use only and may appear in future brochures, newsletters, or flyers.
Telephone & Email Directory
Sandi L. Feight, CPRP
|Recreation Director||(215) 646-5302|
|Parks Superintendent||(215) 646-5302|